SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Stenographer grade c and d. To apply online for ssc stenographer recruitment 2023 visit ssc website.
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 but before apply for the stenographer grade c and d recruitment read the notification once.
About SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under the Government of India that recruits staff for various posts in various Ministries and Departments and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India.
The Commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) consisting of a Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
SSC Full Form: SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission; It is a very important organization of the Government of India which conducts recruitment exams for various posts in various departments and ministries. SSC was established in the year 1975; Since then it is active in recruiting employees for Group B and C posts.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
SSC Stenographer exam is conducted every year by SSC to select candidates for the posts of Stenographer Grade C and D. SSC has released the Stenographer Grade C & D Notification PDF for 1207 vacancies on 02nd August 2023, inviting eligible candidates to fill them. The selection will be done through Computer Based Test and Skill Test which will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who are interested in SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 must submit their applications for SSC Stenographer 2023 Exams for which the application link has been activated from 02 August 2023.
|Also Read: Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023|
SSC Stenographer 2023 Notification PDF
Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) released the official SSC Stenographer 2023 Notification for 1207 Grade C & D Vacancies on 02 August 2023 with all important details regarding the recruitment drive. SSC Stenographer 2023 Recruitment process has started with the released of official notification. As per the SSC Stenographer notification 2023 the exam will be conducted on 18 and 19th August 2023. Click on the below link to download SSC Stenographer Notification PDF and read details before applying for the vacancies.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C and D|
|Selection process||Computer Based Examination, Skill test and typing test, Document verification, Medical examination|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Required Documents For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Scanned Passport size photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Educational Documents
- Reservation Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- E-maiil id
- Mobile No
|Starting Date of Application||02-August-2023|
|Last Date to Application||23-August-2023|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||23-August-2023|
|Date Of Correction||24-25 August 2023|
|Date Of Written Examination||In the month of October November 2023|
|Also Read: Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|For General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-,|
|SC / ST||0/- (Nil),|
|All Category Female||0/- (Nil),|
|Mode of Payment||Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking)|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
|Minimum Age||18 Years,|
|Maximum Age||27 Years for Grade D,|
|Maximum Age||30 Year for Grade C,|
Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Stenographer Examination Rules.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Post Details, Vacancy and Qualification
|SSC Stenographer Grade C||1114 Post||Pass 12th Class + Shorthand Speed 100 wpm.|
Grade C Transcription
English : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
|SSC Stenographer Grade D||93 Post||Pass 12th Class + Shorthand Speed 80 wpm.|
Grade D Transcription
English : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
Steps to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: Click on the official link for SSC Stenographer which is given above on this page or visit the official website of SSC (https://ssc.nic.in/).
- Step 2: The registration link for SSC Stenographer 2023 will open in a new window.
- Step 3: Click on New User/Register Now link.
- Step 4: To start the SSC Stenographer Online Application 2023, the candidate has to provide their basic details like name, parents name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button to submit your online registration form for SSC Stenographer 2023. It is advised that the candidates verify their details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC Stenographer 2023 Exam.
- Step 7: Log in with a registered ID and password to complete Part II of the Application Form for SSC Stenographer 2023.
- Step 8: After filling the application form, candidates must preview the complete application of SSC Stenographer 2023 once to check for any discrepancy in the form, as the application form once submitted cannot be edited again Is.
- Step 9: After previewing the complete online SSC Stenographer 2023 Application Form click on the Final Submit button and pay the required application fee.
|SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Apply online||Apply online|
|SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Official Website||SSC Official Website|
|SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Notification PDF||Notification|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Quickgyan.in|
What is the official website of Staff Selection Commission?
The official website of Staff Selection Commission is ssc.nic.in
What is the last date of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
The last date of ssc stenographer is 23-August-2023.